Compliance and Controls Management
RiiSK CCM will bring agility to the collection of compliance and controls information enabling faster, more frequent and lower-cost assessment
Ideal for popular standards such as ISO, GDPR, COBIT, BRC Food Safety or use your own controls
Perfect for Compliance Managers, Risk Managers, Auditors and Information Security Officers
Request Information from every corner of your Organisation
- Each control is assessed through a series of questions and guidelines
- Control owner responds only to the questions allocated to their role
- Upload the supporting documentation and screen shots
- Ask questions to your Business Partners and Vendors
- Single repository to consolidate all results
Review and Approve the Responses
- The Reviewer can analyse the responses as soon as they are submitted
- Review the response, add comments or request more evidence
- Iterate reviews and comments until the response is satisfied by the appropriate evidence
- Or flag as a control gap with remedial risk to be treated
- This workflow provides an ideal opportunity for the off-shoring the review process
Manage Control Gaps and Mitigate Risk
- Map control gaps to organisational risk
- Document and qualify risk
- Assign tasks and deadlines for risk remediation
- Monitor progress and review task completion evidence
- Approve and sign-off when complete
- Report residual risk
Monitor and Report Assessment Progress and Emerging Risk
- View and report progress by category and status or by organisation breakdown
- Export results to excel or to your favourite report software
- Automate data extraction using the API
- View and report Risk by category and status or by organisation breakdown
Monitor and Report Compliance Maturity
- Review compliance maturity by category and sub-category
- View against target maturity
- Full mobile functionality to enable tracking and drive progress while on the road
The Compliance and Controls Management Software is provided by a partnership between RiiSK and Krescendo, and powered by the LiveDataset platform.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, ﬁll out a form, or through business contact.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to occasional company news, updates, related product or service information etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a promotion, survey, contest or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identiﬁable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information conﬁdential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identiﬁable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
77 Braemar Drive
Rue de Lausanne 37
CH 1201 Genève
rue de Lausanne 37,
CH 1201 Genève
CH +41 79 134 9993
UK +44 7470 212 363
CH +41 79 652 6338
About RiiSK S.A.
RiiSK is a specialist services and software company, with proven approaches for integrating Risk Management into business processes. We deliver agile and cost-effective Strategies, Programs and Software Solutions. Just as the Mission and Objectives are cascaded through the organisation to maximise performance, we strive to achieve the same impact by cascading the Operational Risks that may jeopardise achievement of those goals. By using a risk-based approach to design and implement the appropriate controls at the first-line, we encourage ownership, optimise the control effectiveness and drive cost efficiency. We are based in Geneva and London.
Send us a message
Please fill out all required fields.
Thank you. Your message has been received and we will get back to you shortly.
The captcha code entered does not match the characters in the captcha image. Retry.
We are sorry but an error occurred while sending your message (error detail unavailable).